http://bellwitchstory.com/images/AesopFables-schoolpictures2007032_000.jpg

Tennessee Theatre Company

 

Classic Children's Touring Productions

  

 

 

http://bellwitchstory.com/images/AesopFables-schoolpictures2007016_000.jpg

 

Thank you to all our sponsors!

 

tennessee arts commission       http://www.bellwitchstory.com/images/metroartslogolarge.jpg       http://www.bellwitchstory.com/images/memorial.jpg

 

http://www.nashvilletvhub.com/files/images/fox17/FOX17_FRONT_HI.jpg    http://www.murfreesboropost.com/logo.jpg     graffiti_logo.jpeg     coffe_mug_imageswilson post_1.jpg

 

kdf logo.jpg      Image:WRVW.jpg      nashville scene             The CW 58, Nashville, TN

 

 

http://1450wgns.com/images/WGNS%20Logos/WGNSLogoColorJPG.jpg      http://www.wantfm.com/LOGO44.JPG      WatertownGazetteLogo_1.png            http://www.lamar.com/images/Cent_logo.gif

 

 

The mission of the Tennessee Theatre Company is to produce quality theatre and student productions that are relevant to the life of our community, to pursue a standard of excellence and to promote, develop and support arts education and artists of our region.

 

Thank you to all who support the “ARTS” in Tennessee!

 

 

 

The Tennessee Theater Company is a 501(c)3 non-profit theatre organization that primarily performs touring productions for thousands of students at schools every year. The average non-profit Tennessee theatre company has an earned income of 50% and relies on grants and public donations for the other 50%. We have an earned income of 70%, but still rely on generous contributions from patrons like you to help with the other 30%.  Please, make your tax-deductible donation online today and help us with our mission to bring the highest quality touring programs to the public and schools in Middle Tennessee.  Input any amount you would like, every dollar helps. Thank you for your support!

 

You can also send a check to:

Tennessee Theatre Company

9 Music Square South #117

Nashville, TN 37203

 

For more information email us at TnTheatreCompany@aol.com or call (615) 264-8999.